1. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, supernaturally inspired so that it is inerrant in the original manuscripts. We believe that the Bible is the divinely authoritative standard for every age and every life.
2. We believe that God exists eternally in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that these are one God (The Trinity).
3. We believe that God, out of His love for men and women, sent Jesus Christ into the world to save us from our sins. Because of Adam’s fall into sin, it left all men and women without the hope of heaven apart from a new spiritual birth made possible by the Savior’s death and bodily resurrection.
4. We believe that when Jesus Christ came to earth He was both God and man. He was born of a virgin, and He lived a sinless life. He was crucified, buried and on the third day rose from the dead bodily and ascended to the Father’s right hand in heaven.
5. We believe that salvation comes by faith alone in what Jesus Christ did on the cross. Salvation is not by works, baptism or church membership, but is only by grace.
6. We believe that upon death a person, if he/she is a believer, will spend eternity in heaven with the Lord. If a person is not a believer, he/she will spend eternity separated from God in hell.
7. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person, is God and possesses all the divine attributes of deity. He indwells all believers, baptizes and seals all believers at the moment of their salvation and fills them in response to confession of sin and yieldedness.
8. We believe that Jesus Christ will return at some point in the future, and we believe He could return at any moment.